Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Well, it is 8:30 and not one trick or treater. I am surprised, last year we had quite a few. Darn, that means I will have to eat the little packs of M&M. Oh, well someone has to do it.
Melissa is out trick or treating with our neighbor Kelli. Kelli has 4 little ones and could use the help. Hubby and I are watching USC football. They are getting beat by Oregon. My daughter in law will not be happy as she is a big USC fan.
Tomorrow is a big day at church. We are celebrating 2 years since our church merged and became Living Truth. I need to be there early as I am in charge of the "Pancake Potluck", which will take place before the service. We are making several kinds of pancakes, banana, choco. chip, blueberry with all the toppings. Should be nice. Glad we are having nice weather.

1 comment:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Cindy, thanks for stopping by and welcome to blogging! Hope you enjoy it and have as much fun as I have. And please come back to see me often! I'm always up to some fun things. :)