Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blog Makeover

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it....................................I love my new blog design.  Thank you designer blogs.  It's me, it's cozy and country.  I now feel like a full fledged blogger.  I plan on sharing recipes, craft ideas and stories about my life.  I will include pictures of my family, but won't show the faces of my grand babies.  I want to keep them internet safe.  I love to decorate and make treasures from yard sale finds and I can't wait to share and to read other blogs and to join in on all the fun everyone seems to be having.  I am fixing up my patio and planting plants.  The weather here in Southern California is wonderful.  I will be posting pictures of my backyard soon.
Have a wonderful day.....................

No comments: